Multi-Function Auto Circuit Tester with LCD Display
Multi-Function Auto Circuit Tester
with LCD Display
Used to test automotive electrical systems within 6-24 Volts without re-connection of the vehicle battery.
- Polarity testing (short/Open)
- Activating components with positive and negative current
- Testing voltage and continuity of the circuit with LCD display readings within 1/10th of a volt
- LED Flashlight
- Bright LED to light work area
- Troubleshooting by connecting from a positive or negative potential
- Polarity is indicated by two different colored LED's, very useful for measurements of ignition and injection systems Built-in continuity tester with optical signal
- Frequency measurements up to 8000 Hz
- Non-contact measurement of KV ignition test
- 6 Meter power supply cable is sufficient for measurements on cars and motorcycles
- 6 Meter extension cable for measurements on trucks or trailers
- Reverse polarity protected DC power adapter for connection to battery
- Reverse polarity protected DC power adapter for connection to board socket (Cigarette lighter)
- Special tip (80 mmL) for measurements on deep-lying contacts
- Adjustable voltage threshold 0.5V / 1.0V / 2.0V / 5.0V / 10.0V and 48V, as soon as the measured voltage is higher than the preset threshold, then an acoustic signal will sound.
- The measurement options are selected by push buttons
Specialist Tools Australia
(Division Of Responsive Engineering Australia Pty Ltd).
All products advertised are stocked in our Canberra warehouse – If you need more information, technical advice or assistance – we are here to help - We encourage customers to phone us prior to finalising your purchase to ensure you are purchasing the appropriate tools for your purpose Phone 02-6280 4334
Shipping Free shipping within Australia, All parcels will be sent via regular Australia Post. Express post available upon request, additional charges will apply. International Shipping is also available.
We Also Recommend
Comprehensive Diesel Compression Test Kit - Japanese and European Compression Test Adaptors