Blind Pilot Inner Bearing Puller and Slide Hammer Set with U-Shaped Bearing Puller 16pc
16 Piece Blind Pilot Inner Bearing Pullers – Slide Hammer Puller Set with
U-Shaped Bearing Puller Kit (8mm ~ 58mm)
To use insert the correct collet in the bore of the bearing and turn the nut to expand the collet till it is secure within the bearing.
Attach the small slide hammer and pull the weight towards the handle to give an extra snap of weight.
Repeat action until the bearing or bushing has been removed.
U-shaped bearing seal puller can be used by threading the bushing puller onto the collet and tightening the nut to slowly pull the bearing out of place.
- Slide hammer assembles 0.86 kg
- Shank and T-bar assembly,
- 10 collects (segment grip type): 8-11mm, 12-17mm, 18-23mm, 24-29mm, 30-34mm,
34-38mm, 39-43mm, 44-48mm, 49-53mm, 54-58mm;
- Screw adaptors: M10x1.5p, M10x1.5p/M8x1.25p, M10x1.5p/M6x1.0p.
- U-shaped bearing seal puller can be used by threading the bushing puller onto the colletOne
- 1 x Counter stay puller for removal of Pilot Bushes Bearings etc. from blind housings
- Split collet type Blind / Internal /Bearing Puller
- Collets are made from chrome molybdenum steel
- Turn and they expand to grip the inner bearing race
- Blow moulded plastic case keeps all the tools organized and easy to transport
Specialist Tools Australia
(Division Of Responsive Engineering Australia Pty Ltd).
All products advertised are stocked in our Canberra warehouse – If you need more information, technical advice or assistance – we are here to help - We encourage customers to phone us prior to finalising your purchase to ensure you are purchasing the appropriate tools for your purpose Phone 02-6280 4334
Free shipping within Australia, All parcels will be sent via regular Australia Post. Express post available upon request, additional charges will apply. International Shipping is also available.
We Also Recommend
Fuel Additive Responsive Common Rail Diesel Lubricant And Conditioner Treatment - Made In Australia
Tap Holder Socket Set 3/8’’ DR. M4 - M8, M10 - M12, M13 - M14
"T"-Handle Gear Tap Wrench Set - Professional Quality Tool