Diesel Injector Extractor Set - Mercedes Sprinter Vito etc
Govoni Diesel Injector Extractor Set Complete Kit
For Mercedes 2.1 L, 2.2 L, 3.0 V6 and Chrysler
- Extracts injectors without dismantling the engine.
- Extracts Bosch injectors.
- For CDI engines 2.1 L and 2.2 L
- Suitable for Benz, Vito, Sprinter, Viano, C and E class, CLC, CLK.
This Tool is designed specifically for Mercedes Sprinter, Vito, C and E class CLC, CLK and Viano.
Removal of injector seized through heat shield washer leak allowing resin/carbon built up around injector body.
- Allows the injector to be removed with no need to disassemble engine.
- Tool requires disassembly of injector solenoid, then adapter is screwed into injector to facilitate removal.
- Puller thread is supported on ball bearing race, allowing the force to be applied with minimal friction.
Puller bar is supported on specific areas so no damage to engine components
Injectors: Bosch (2.1 l, 2.2 l), Delphi (3.0)
Mercedes: Vito, Vario, CLK, Sprinter, Viano, Classe M, GL, C, GLK, E, CLS, S, R, G
Engine: 2.1 l, 2.2 l, 3.0 V6
Chrysler: 300 C
Engine: 3.0 V6
Note: Used when injectors are extremely seized, this tool will require the injector to be dis-assembled (magnet valve removed)
Specialist Tools Australia
(Division Of Responsive Engineering Australia Pty Ltd).
All products advertised are stocked in our Canberra warehouse – If you need more information, technical advice or assistance – we are here to help - We encourage customers to phone us prior to finalising your purchase to ensure you are purchasing the appropriate tools for your purpose Phone 02-6280 4334
Free shipping within Australia, All parcels will be sent via regular Australia Post. Express post available upon request, additional charges will apply. International Shipping is also available.
We Also Recommend
Fuel Additive Responsive Common Rail Diesel Lubricant And Conditioner Treatment - Made In Australia
Tap Holder Socket Set 3/8’’ DR. M4 - M8, M10 - M12, M13 - M14
"T"-Handle Gear Tap Wrench Set - Professional Quality Tool