Nixie Display 12-48V illuminated Digital Display Circuit Tester
Nixie Display Circuit Tester
Digitally reads voltages 12, 24, 48V DC systems
- Easily checks 12-48V DC systems
- Nixie design displays clear and visible voltage value even under low light conditions
- Perfect for continuous testing with a portable and lightweight design
- Extra long 12 feet dual leads suitable for versatile working tasks
- Digitally read voltages 12, 24, 48 Volt DC systems
- Measured voltage: 0.3~60V DC
- long (1.8m) heavy-duty dual leads with battery clips
- Testing current < 10mA
- Operating temperature: 0~50℃(32~122℉)
- Humidity ≦80/%
Step 1: Red clip connect with positive(+) polarity, and black clip connect with negative(-) polarity. The Nixie light will show “00.0” when nothing connecting with the testing probe.
Step 2: When the tester probe connects with positive voltage, the Nixie light will display the voltage. If the voltage is less than 0.3VDC, buzzer will sound, and green LED will light up. If the voltage is greater than 60VDC, the Nixie light will display “Err”.
Step 3: When the test probe connects with negative, green LED will light up, and buzzer will be on.
- Example: Led Green = Negative, Led Red = Positive
Specialist Tools Australia
(Division Of Responsive Engineering Australia Pty Ltd).
All products advertised are stocked in our Canberra warehouse – If you need more information, technical advice or assistance – we are here to help - We encourage customers to phone us prior to finalising your purchase to ensure you are purchasing the appropriate tools for your purpose Phone 02-6280 4334
Shipping Free shipping within Australia for purchases over $50, All parcels will be sent via regular Australia Post. Express post available upon request, additional charges will apply. International Shipping is also available.
We Also Recommend
Tap Holder Socket Set 3/8’’ DR. M4 - M8, M10 - M12, M13 - M14
Diesel Injector set for Removing Piezoelectric Injectors, DELPHI PIEZO & DELPHI DFI 1.5 - Govoni