Water Watch Ford Ranger 3.0L - 4Cyl. Protection against Diesel Fuel Contamination Damage
Water Watch Diesel Water Detection system
The kit complete to suit Ford Ranger & Mazda BT50 4 cylinder
We also have a kit for 5 cylinder BT50 & ranger
Water Watch Water Trap Separator Diesel fuel electronic Detection unit Complete Kit to suit Common Rail BT50 / Ranger suits with dual batteries
Includes mounting bracket kit, hose, bolts, instructions etc
Vehicle specific Kits available for most Diesel vehicles.
This can be fitted with or without a dual battery system present.
Water Watch is easily fitted before the original filter, and will continually check the incoming fuel for water.
Will warn of water in the fuel supply with audible and visual warnings.
Water Watch can be fitted to any diesel engine.
Mounting bracket kits available to suit a large range of vehicle applications
This system will protect the vehicle's fuel system by removing and warning of even small amounts of water in the fuel supply.
The Real "Water Watch" Protection System
Accurately detects water in diesel fuel, at high flow rates of modern Diesel Fuel systems
5ml will set off the audio and visual alarm.
Note: Common Rail Fuel Systems typically have high flow rates of 50 -60 litres per hour through the system for cooling and lubrication.
Protecting your Common Rail Diesel Fuel System from costly contamination repairs
No filters to restrict fuel flow or vehicle performance. Filters can’t stop or separate water under even light pressure or suction.
- Water Watch has a patented electronic sensor, not a float or electrode system, so function is not reduced by the presence of particulates or sludge in the fuel collecting around the water detector.
- Patented Diffuser system is designed to effectively remove water and contaminants from fuel at high flow rates. The Sensor is easily removed to drain off contaminants held in the glass bowl away from the main fuel flow.
- It’s not a sedimenter, so you’re not relying on the water and particulates to settle into a bowl for the alarm to work (which, is often too late for your fuel system; contamination happens very quickly with the high flow rates in Common Rail Diesels).
- All components of Water Watch are designed to operate at high temperatures, high pressures and high fuel rates used by Common Rail Diesels. No distortion or malfunction of components. Water Watch components have a lifetime guarantee.
- No regular maintenance or replacement required. Visual checks will let you know the quality of your fuel and you can see any contamination.
- Water Watch is available to fit any common rail diesel fuel system from small cars through to larger vehicles, including industrial and marine applications.
- Bracket kits are available to fit most popular common rail diesels – making Water Watch very easy to install.
Specialist Tools Australia (Division Of Responsive Engineering Australia Pty Ltd) is an Australian company dedicated to finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We develop, manufacture and Import specialist products and diagnostic tools for the automotive industry and pride ourselves in providing you with a quality product that will get the job done the first time.
We Also Recommend
Tap Holder Socket Set 3/8’’ DR. M4 - M8, M10 - M12, M13 - M14
Diesel Injector set for Removing Piezoelectric Injectors, DELPHI PIEZO & DELPHI DFI 1.5 - Govoni